Labuan Sea and beach Challenge

Labuan Sea and beach Challenge

Monday, August 2, 2010

IS THIS THE END OF MY DREAM???



After missed last year Malakoff Duathlon University series due to approval problem..i have to wait nearly a year for the event to come again..having continue my training is a normal routine for me in my daily schedule..last may,the confirm date for the series release by the organizer..quit happy to know that it will be conducted in the weekend..so it is a bit easy to ask for approval from the place that i'm having my practical now because I'm doing my practical training at sport management company..so I'm sure that they can understand me better.with approval is not a problem anymore, I'm heading toward that series with a hope to clean up all my bad memories in 2008 when i have tp settle up with injuries and tactical problem during the race.

in the end of may i started to push all out in my training as I only have exactly 2 month to prepare my mental and physical for that series..with some pressure from my personal problem and have problem with the sport department for my registration, I still focus on my training even though it s very hard because my mind is not 100% focus on my training..huuuuuhhh..ok i have to focus..if not all my training and time will be priceless..from day to day I can feel the improvement in me..even thought there is a lot of problem behind me..but life have to be continue..after 1 month of training I feel very good of my condition..very comfortable..but I'm not at best yet..still there is room for improvement..

less than three weeks before the first series that schedule on the 19th of July 2010, I have pick up an injuries during my training..it is my hamstring again..for me to be fully recover maybe it take me about at least 1 month..I'm totally give up at that time..but I'm Still hoping of magic will happen to me..day to day i keep on telling myself that i still can go for that series..but until today, the last series just 4 day left..so i have to think back..is this the end of all my dream or this is just the beginning for me..

1 comment:

  1. thanks for ur advice mercy..:-)I'm thinking of that too..but still not make any decision for my retirement yet..I will just let the time decide about it..

    ReplyDelete